SOME MORE REMEDIAL MEASURES FOR KALA SARPA DOSHA
1. Japam has to be performed separately for Kuja, Rahu and Ketu regularly, all the life.
2. If you are in Tamilnadu, visit Rahu Temple situated in Tamilnadu Tirunageswram and perform milk abishekam in Rahukalam; after performing this, visit Vaideeswaran koyal (Kuja Temple) and then Ketu temple in Peroambare and perform pooja. If you are in Andhra, perform these santhi abhishekams at Kalahsathi Siva temple.
3. If you are in Andhra Pradesh, it is advisable to visit Srikalahasti temple and perform pooja for Kala-sarpa Dosha Nivarana and perform Pooja to Goddess Gyana Prasunamba with kumkum.
4. Those who are not financially sound may perform pooja to Lord Subramaneswara at nearest Swami temple for at least 7 Tuesdays, once every year.
5. A ring is made of silver in the form of Sarpa and wear the ring to the pointing finger.
6 You may contact the purohits (priests) in any one of the 12 jyothir-linga temples or the pancha-bhoota linga temples for performing remedies (santhis) inside the temple-precincts. If the person is not financially rich to go to any of these temples, he/ she can do the santhis with devotion and faith in the precincts of local / nearest temple of Lord Siva / Subrahmanya Swami.
7. Naga padaga (hood of serpent) is made of silver and donate (daanama) it to a Brahmin in Lord Siva’s temple after performing Ekadasa Rudrabhishekam to reduce negative effects due to Kalasarpa dosham.
The great astrologer Sri B.V. Raman said about Kala-sarpa yoga: “Kala-sarpa Yoga has its bright shades. It [is said to] makes one industrious, hardworking, aware of one’s own ability- despite mental restlessness. It raises the natives to top positions in their respective fields provided of course other Raja Yogas are present. Rahu-Ketu axis favors rise in mundane life while Ketu-Rahu axis indicates elevation in spiritual matters. It is also found that Kala-sarpa Yoga natives get betrayed by trusted friends and even relatives. Suffering due to developments in life strengthens the mind and mellows one’s outlook. This is a blessing of Kala-sarpa Yoga.” I agree with his opinion that a person seasoned with challenges in life can acquire the grit and effort and strive to overcome the obstacles and attain success and high achievements, as in the case of Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru. Ordinary persons are generally crushed down by the malefic effects of Kala-sarpa-dosha; I saw many such ordinary persons in my life.